Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth and Z-Wave
Lose your keys, for good.
- Create multiple codes for key-free access or unlock using your Bluetooth smartphone.
- Back-lit touchscreen for increased visibility.
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver and no wiring required.
- Includes terminal for emergency charging.
- Available in a range of colors.
Benefits with SmartThings
- Control your Yale door lock and other connected devices with the SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Automate your Yale door lock with SmartThings and set it to open when you arrive home or lock when you leave the house.
- Automate other connected devices with SmartThings and set them to turn on or off when you lock or unlock your Yale door lock.
- Manage your Yale door lock and other connected devices with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Model number: YRD446-HA2
- Power source: Battery
- Color: Satin Nickel, Polished Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6" x 3.25" x 5.5"
- Protocol: ZigBee
- Battery type: AA
* Requires SmartThings Hub. * Batteries included. Fits on standard two hole doors.
You might also like
Sign in to your account
Sign in using your existing account details.
Sign up for a SmartThings Shop account.