The SmartThings Hub is simple to install and easy to use with the free SmartThings app.
With a SmartThings Hub you can connect smart sensors, lights, locks, cameras, and more to: * Monitor your home from anywhere * Control your home from the palm of your hand * Secure your home and protect it from damage and danger * Add any of the hundreds of compatible smart devices to enhance your home
Visit SmartThings.com to learn more about how SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, OSRAM LIGHTIFY, Honeywell, First Alert, and other brands.
NOTE: Only one Samsung SmartThings Hub required for as many devices as you would like.
What's in the box?
* SmartThings Hub
* Quick-Start Guide
* Power Supply
* Ethernet cable to connect the SmartThings Hub to your router
* AA batteries x 4
* Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port
* Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
* Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included)
* Communication Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP
* Range: 50-130 feet
* Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F
* Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.9 x 1.3 inches
* Weight: 7.68 ounces
* Color: White
* Model Number: F-HUB-US-2
* Includes a one-year limited warranty
* Setup Guide
* A Closer Look
Shipping to Canada
We’re excited to offer flat-rate shipping to Canada for $15. We ship in-stock items same or next business day from the U.S. via USPS First Class International Mail. You will be responsible for any customs, taxes, and tariffs. Customs delays are common when shipping to Canada, so please keep this in mind when you place your order.
Please expect delivery of your shipment between Monday and Saturday. Carrier tracking numbers will be included in your shipping confirmation email so you can better estimate a delivery date.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com