Our Ethernet-connected Hub plugs directly into your Internet router and supports ZigBee, Z-Wave as well as IP-accessible devices, which means it is compatible with hundreds of smart devices today and even more in the future.
Your SmartThings Hub ships with a necessary Ethernet cable, a welcome card containing your registration code, a wall power adapter, a micro-USB cord, and a manual. No wiring or installation needed: Anyone with broadband Internet connection can set up their Hub in about 15 minutes.
NOTE: Only one SmartThings Hub required for as many devices as you would like.
- Communication protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP, and other wireless protocols
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 5.6 x 1.3”
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Power source: micro-USB (6” cable and power adapter included)
- Range: 100-150 feet (depending on your home’s construction)
- For indoor use only
- Includes a one-year limited warranty